Monday, October 9, 2006

October 9, 2006

Well, we're supposed to go get our bloodwork done as the last bit of our physical exam. One of the things Dr. Mike was going to check was my white blood cell count. Last week I had a teeeeeeensy nasal drip that he didn't even notice during the physical. Then Friday we went camping, and the lows hit upper 30s. *coughcough*hackhack* If you couldn't have guessed, I'm now back to the 'really sick in my chest' cold thingy that I always do. I'm SO SICK OF IT. It also means that there will be a delay in my paperwork. *GAH* I wanted this to be done with.

In the meantime, I guess I'll sit with some tea and start to plow through this Big Pink Adoption Book. (it's actually The Adoption Resource Book by Lois Gilman, but it's known by its bright pinkness.)

No comments: